Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Mayo Fire Service have issued an important warning about tumble dryers that people will need to bear in mind over the coming wet months.

In a statement released this morning, they reveal that they have been called to a number of houses recently that have been caused by tumble dryers.

They have come to the conclusion that these fires are most likely caused by a large build-up of fluff, which ignites when exposed to the heating elements within the machine.

They are calling on people to make sure remove any build-up of fluff after using their tumble dryer.

Comments are closed.

Contact Newsdesk: +353 96 60900

More Connacht News

Similar Articles

Mayo landmark goes viral on social media