Mayo, Galway and Roscommon are among the counties reporting new cases of Covid-19 to the Health Protection Surveillance Centre today.
As of midnight on Sunday, September 13, the HPSC has been notified of 208 confirmed cases of Covid-19. There has now been a total of 31,192 confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Ireland.
Of the cases notified today:
- 98 are men and 110 are women
- 62% are under 45 years of age
- 33% are confirmed to be associated with outbreaks or are close contacts of a confirmed case
- 18 cases have been identified as community transmission
- 108 are in Dublin, 18 in Louth, 12 in Donegal, 10 in Meath, 9 in Kildare, 8 in Waterford, 7 in Cork, 6 in Limerick, 6 in Wexford and the remaining 24 cases are located in Carlow, Cavan, Clare, Galway, Kilkenny, Laois, Longford, Mayo, Roscommon, Tipperary, Westmeath and Wicklow.
There have been no new deaths reported to the Health Protection Surveillance Centre today.